4.29.2010

watch out, world.

my sewing machine and i have created our first ruffle.
this could be the beginning of a very dangerous thing.

ps.

i am seriously considering officially naming my sewing machine betsy in the hopes that every time i start to feel sorry for myself about having to learn everything by trial and [lots and lots of] error, i'll think of betsy ross having to heft the ginormous first american flag through her sewing machine, probably made of old military uniforms and other nearly-impossible-to-sew-straight things and quit my whining.

ruffles! hurrah! hopefully i'll get this done quickly and can show you what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)

~lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails